Dr. Rion Zimmerman DC
Dr. Zimmerman is a well-known speaker and health advocate within the Los Angeles community. Dr. Zimmerman has dedicated his career to not only teaching wellness and preventative lifestyles within his practice but also to companies and organizations outside his office. After establishing a successful private practice, Dr Zimmerman was asked to serve as one of the team physicians for the Los Angeles Galaxy soccer team as well as the US women’s national soccer team. Since 2008 he has served as a Board of Director for the La Canada Chamber of Commerce and is the past President of the local Verdugo Hills California Chiropractic Association chapter.
Dr. Zimmerman’s philosophy resides in the fact that the body does not need more drugs and doctors but better movement, better food and better thinking. By teaching this philosophy he has helped improve productivity not only in individuals but whole companies as well. His presentations and programs are designed to be fun and educational.
• Team Chiropractor United States Women's National Soccer Team: 2014-current
• Team Chiropractor Los Angeles Galaxy Soccer team: 2013-current
• California Chiropractic Association: Past President, Verdugo Hills Chapter
• International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
• American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
• La Cañada Flintridge Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors: Chairman of the Board
• Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, CCSP
• Cerified Webster Practitioner
• Completing certification as a Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner (CCWP)